Description of the activity
Teachers of any language at primary, secondary or adult level.
- Intermediate level of English.
- Basic knowledge of internet and 2.0 tools.
- Generate strategies and methodological resources to use tech meaningfully in the classroom.
- Design context-based activities to promote communicative and digital competence of our students.
- Promote peer exchange of ideas and knowledge.
- Module 1: M-learning: mobile learning with apps and social networks.
- Module 2: PBL. Project-Based Learning and Google Apps.
- Module 3: Mixing media: Images, Sound. Copyright and Fair Use.
- Module 4: Digital Storytelling. The Flipped Classroom.
- Module 5: Maps & Graphs: Visual communication.
To pass this course it is required to:
- Participate actively in the discussions provided.
- Design all practical tasks in each module.
- Design one class project in collaboration with their peers integrating materials and tools presented.
From 1 to 17 July 2015
Sònia Guilana @sguilana
A Highschool teacher of English and German since 1996, currently teaching at Institut Castelló d’Empúries (Girona). Teacher trainer for the Department of Education in Catalonia with a passion for innovation and creating 21st century learning environments.